1. IT’S NOT HALLOWEEN YET IT’S STILL SUMMER.
Yeah, well I don’t see the calendar keeping you from putting up snowmen in NOVEMBER, JANET!
2. Is this some kind of phase?
Yeah, and when it’s a full moon, I become a werewolf.
3. You’re a witch, aren’t you? Warlock?
Yep, you got me. OH BOOOOK!
4. You secretly wanted to be adopted by the Addams’s Family.
5. They did the mash. They did the monster mash. The monster mash. It was a graveyard — HEY DON’T JUDGE ME.
6. Macabre humor’s the best humor.
7. Your face in those Halloween-only costume stores with the zombies and ghoul masks.
8. There’s only one ride at Disney.
9. It’s never a bad time for horror movies.
10. All hail…
READ MORE ON MY BLOG: www.sophiawhittemore.com